Debrox Ear Wax Removal
Macks Prorinse Earwax Removal Kit, Advanced Treatment, 0.5 OzMacks Ear wax removal
- Unique Tri-Stream Tip:
- Reduces risk of over insertion.
- Directs water against ear canal wall, virtually eliminating risk of eardrum perforation.
- Prohibits pressure buildup during rinse action.
- Special Steady-Flow Syringe:
- Easy-to-hold / Easy-to-use.
- Provides control of rinse-flow rate.
- Works with Tri-Stream Rinse Tip.
- Complete System Includes:
- FDA Approved Carbamide Peroxide Drops.
- AquaBlock Earplugs (to hold drops in ears, allowing user ability to move about while treatment is underway).
- Steady-Flow Syringe and Rinse Tip.
- Ear Wash Rinse Tub.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Direction for usage:
- Adults and Children over 12 years of age:
- Remove nozzle tip from Earwax Removal Drops.
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 Wax Away? Earwax Removal Drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator nozzle should NOT enter ear canal.
- With head still tilted sideways place earplug into ear canal.
- Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion, enough to seal in drops.
- Repeat for other ear ? if necessary.
- Keep drops in ear(s) for several minutes.
- Remove earplugs slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any earwax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently rinsing the ear with body temperature water, using the Tri-Stream Bellow Syringe.
- Fill supplied tub 1/3 to 1/2 full with body temperature water.
- Fully compress Tri-Stream Bellow Syringe and insert blue tip into water.
- Release the pressure on the bellow syringe, allowing the water to be drawn into the bellow.
- While holding empty tub beneath ear, place the blue Tri-Stream Rinse Tip into ear opening and compress bellow to rinse ear canal.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation or rash in ear.
- Recently had ear surgery .
- Had an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum.
- An ear infection.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- You need to use for more than four days.
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. When using earplugs, remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Other Information:
- Avoid exposing Wax Away Earwax Removal Drops to excessive heat and sunlight.
- Ear drops foam on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen.
- There may be an associated ?crackling? sound.
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
- This system is designed for multiple treatments .
- The components are washable and reusable.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022
Have tried both Mack's and Debrox. The active ear drop ingredients are the same for both, so that is a 'wash'. The big difference between the two is the flushing tool provided with their kits. Mack's is much better. It holds a greater volume of water. It is easier to refill. It squirts water in multi-directions to avoid direct water pressure against the ear drum. Another nice feature of Mack's are the earplugs they provide. The earplugs allow you to apply the treatment while sitting or standing, which is very convenient.