Boston advance comfort formula convenience pack
- Exclusive, Patented Formulas.
- Travel Size Bottles.
- Visible Tinted Daily Cleanser For Lipid Deposit and Debris Removal.
- Conditioning Solution-Cushioning Agents for Wearing Comfort.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cationic Cellulose Derivative Polymer, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol, Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003%), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Edetate Disodium (0.05%), Alkyl Ether Sulfate, Ethoxylated Alkyl Phenol, Triquaternary Coca-Based Phospholipid, Silica Gel, Titanium Dioxide.
Store solutions at room temperature.
- Tamper Evident Seal: Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tips of the containers with your hands or to any surface. Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Contraindications: Do not use any solutions if you are allergic to any ingredient in these products. Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
- Discard the conditioning solution ninety (90) days after opening.Record date opened in the space provided on bottle label.
- Avoid Freezing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb