Off clip on mosquito protection refills
Each Refill Provides up to 12 hours of Head to Toe Protection.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- To Prepare Unit:
- Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging and Remove the peel-off foil seal to start the green use-up indicator.
- Open front cover and insert refill into unit with orange side down, then snap the front cover latch closed.
- To Operate Unit:
- Slide the On/Off switch all the way to the fan image until the fan turns on.
- Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or any other convenient location next to you.
- When finished using the unit, slide the On/Off switch to "O".
- Useful Tips:
- You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable hard surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition, or moisture).
- When placing unit on a surface lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
- Within minutes, the unit creates head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours.
- If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.
- To prolong the refills life between uses, close the unit by sliding the switch to the "O" position.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry place - never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk.
- Replace the refill when the green use-up indicator is gone (Repeat Steps 1 and 2).
- For best results, replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours total use. Only Off!� Clip-On� refills should be used in the unit.
- When you no longer feel air blowing from bottom of the unit, replace with two 1.5 colt AA alkaline batteries.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb