New skin first aid antiseptic liquid bandage spray
- New-Skin Spray is for larger areas, such as legs and arms.
- New-Skin dries quickly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof and lets skin breathe.
- Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs.
Acetone, Alcohol (4.2%), Isobutane-Propane (Propellant), Oil of Cloves, Pyroxylin Solution.
- Clean affected area. Spray a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily.
- Let dry.
- A second coating may be applied for extra protection.
- To remove, apply more New-Skin and quickly wipe off.
- Fingernail polish remover may dissolve New-Skin Liquid Bandage.
- Store at room temperature away from heat.
- May temporarily sting upon application.
- Do not allow to come in contact with floors, countertops or other finished surfaces-will stain.
- For external use only.
- Warning: Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body, longer than one week unless directed by a doctor, on infected areas or wounds that are draining, with other first aid products such as lotions and creams, over sutures, or on mucous materials.
- Ask a doctor before use if have deep puncture wounds, deep cuts, animal bites, serious bleeding, diabetes, poor circulation, or serious burns.
- When using this product do not store at temperatures above 120F degree, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse or if infection occurs.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb