Alkalol nasal wash cleaner kit
- A natural soothing mucus solvent and cleaner.
- Provides natural relief from nasal congestion caused by sinusitis and allergies.
- Invigorating extract and essential oils.
- Dissolves mucus
- Helps clean and moisturize nasal passages.
- Refreshingly strong.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Purified Water (USP); Menthol; Eucalyptol; Thymol; Camphor; Benzoin; Oils of Wintergreen; Spearmint, Pin, and Cinnamon; Potassium Alum; Potassium Chlorate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Chloride; Alcohol (2/100 of 1%); Caramel Color.
Alkalol is intended for use at variable strengths depending on personal preference and thickness of mucus. We recommend starting with a mild dose and adjusting according to preference.
- Mild: Add one teaspoon of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup, filling it approximately 20%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
- Medium: Add two teaspoons of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup, filling it approximately 40%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
- Strong: Add three teaspoons of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup, filling it approximately 60%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
- Extra-Strong: Add four teaspoons of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup filling it approximately 80%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
Alkalol is formulated to be refreshingly strong. Upon initial use, you may experience an invigorating sensation lasting a few seconds. This sensation is part of the process that allows Alkalol to work.
Keep out of reach of children. For children under 3 years of age consult a physician. Avoid swallowing. Do not use if safety seal on bottle is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb