Drive Medical pediatric posterior safety rollers, red:
- Welded steel frame.
- Height adjustable in 1 inch increments.
- One directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility.
- Patient is situated in the center of the safety roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- It folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- 100 lbs weight capacity.
- Handlebar height range: 17 to 20 inches.
- Over all width: 21 inches.
- Width inside handle grip: 14 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 22 inches.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 22.00 lb