Drive Medical pediatric star posterior gait trainer:
- Ankle prompts prevents legs from scissoring.
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable resistance tabs controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One directional rear wheels allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- 200 lbs weight capacity.
- Adjustable height: 22 to 28 inches.
- Inside width between handlebar: 15.5 inches.
- Width: 23.5 inches.
- Depth opened at base: 25 inches.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 27.00 lb