Aveeno baby natural protection mineral block face stick, SPF 50
- Sunblock stick with skin-soothing natural oat.
- Gentle formula for babys sensitive skin.
- Pediatrician Recommended.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPG gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring.
- Provides high protection against sunburn.
- For skin highly sensitive to sunburn.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Titanium Dioxide (8.1%), Zinc Oxide (6.8%).
C 12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Triethoxy Caprylylsilane, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), BHT.
- Apply generously and evenly 15-30 minutes before sun exposurer.
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops or ears.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Package may contain small parts, which could cause a choking hazard.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb