MANUFACTURER: ADVANCED VISION RESEARCH Thera tears liquid gel single-use containers
The Thera Tears Liquid Gel is just the right eye drops to provide a less blurring, non-crusting, protective film that is ideal for nighttime use. It is also perfect for patients who need soothing longer-lasting protection during the day. This lubricant eye gel creates a thick protective film that makes your eyes feel better longer and the increased corneal contact time provides more time for Thera Tears to work. Unlike other eye drops, this Thera Tears eye drop gel is preservative free, so there is no preservative-induced irritation. It eliminates the redness and prevents your eyes from drying. While you sleep all you feel is the soothing relief of the dry eyes drops. You can use the Thera Tears Liquid Gel as often as you like to keep your eyes clear and moist.
- Right thickness to provide a less blurring.
- Longer-lasting protection.
- Soothing relief.
- Great for nighttime
- Extra strength for daytime
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
To open, twist tab completely off. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
For external use only.
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface.
- Do not reuse.
- Once opened discard.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single-use container is intact.
Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb