Visine maximum redness relief eye drops, soothes and protects
- Advanced Hydroblend.
- Long lasting moisturizers.
- Soothes and protects irritated eyes.
- Gets the red out.Sterile.
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- Temporary relief of burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For protection against further irritation.
Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Glycerin (0.2%), Hypromellose (0.36%), Polyethylene Glycol 400 (1%), Tetrahydrozoline HCl (0.05%).
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate.
- When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel eye pain.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts.
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb