Drive Medical viper plus reclining wheelchair with 14 inches flip back desk arm:
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- VIPER weighs 51 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- It comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- It comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
- It consists of nylon, padded armrests that provide added patient comfort.
- Color: Black.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Its standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
13.5W x 40.5H x 38L Inches; 107 Pound.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 50.00 lb