MDF pulse time stethoscope for adult, abyss blue
The original MDF Pulse Time Stethoscope with timing apparatus enables medical professionals to maintain eye contact with patients during diagnosis. The Pulse Time provides professionals with a more efficient and patient-friendly method of monitoring vital signs.
- This innovative, patented pulse time chestpiece is equipped with a 24-hour liquid crystal analog (LCA) quartz timepiece.
- The advanced chestpiece is made of lightweight anodized aluminum and fitted with a unique raised ultra-thin fiber diaphragm for greater amplification and transmission of heart and lung sounds.
- Acoustic tubing:
- Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use.
- The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
- Acoustic pyramid chamber:
- An internal metal-alloy chamber located in the acoustic tubing below the spring keeps the tubing channel open for maximum sound transmission into the binaural.
- ErgonoMax Headset:
- Hand polished, pre-angled chrome-plated brass binaural features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability and custom fit.
- Soft ComfortSeal eartips are clear for hygienic purposes and conform to the ear to seal out extraneous noise while ensuring comfort during extended use. Force-fit, non-threaded SafetyLock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
- Included accessories: 2 extra sets ComfortSeal eartips, spare ultrasensitive fiber diaphragm, and ID tag.
Image and description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb