Xenna All Natural NonyX Nail Gel For Toenails and Fingernails
- If toenails or fingernails look dark or yellow they may need nonyX nail gel.
- NonyX gel contains ethanoic acid to remove keratin debris buildup from under the nail.
- With regular use, nails are clear and healthy-looking.
- Diabetic-friendly nonyX nail gel is dermatologist-tested and can be found in the footcare aisle of favorite or mass retail store.
- Contains patented ethanoic acid
- Topical effective
- Clear and easy-to-use
- One 4 oz. bottle is a 2-3 month supply
- Available online or in chain drug and mass retail stores in the foot care section
- Not tested on animals
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply one or two drops of NonyX Nail Gel twice daily to the surface of discolored nails.
- Spread the gel out over the nail surface with the applicator tip.
- Squeeze additional gel underneath the nail tip.
- Wait several minutes before covering toenails with footwear.
- For best results, always apply after bathing, showering or swimming and gently roughen the flat surface of the nails once a week with an emery board to enhance gel adhesion.
- After 3 to 4 weeks gently begin scraping out any softened keratin debris from under your nails with a manicure tool.
- Repeat weekly, cleaning manicure tool with nonyX gel between scrapings.
- Look for improved color in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Overall nail appearance will improve over time as keratin debris exfoliates with continued use of nonyX gel.
- This bottle contains 4 ounces of gel and should last 3 to 4 months, depending on the number of nails receiving gel.
- To keep nail looking clear, apply 3 times weekly after bathing.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid eye contact.
- This product contains an eye irritant.
- If eye contact occurs, flush with cool water immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb