MANUFACTURER: CADBURY ADAMS.INDICATIONS: Halls Plus Cough Suppressant with Medicine Center Drops Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Drop: Menthol 10 mg; Pectin.Inactive Ingredients: Beta Carotene; Carrageenan; Eucalyptus Oil; Flavoring; Glucose Syrup; Glycerin; Honey; Sucrose.DIRECTIONS:
- It temporary relief of minor throat irritation and coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Provides temporary protection of irritated areas in sore throat. Maximum strength cough relief formula coats and protects a sore throat.
- Children under 5 years: Consult a doctor.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition; sore mouth does not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb