Amo complete blink-n-clean lens drops for soft contact lenses
- Actually helps to remove and prevents protein buildup, eliminating the need to stop and remove lenses to clean them.
- These are a sterile, isotonic, buffered, preserved solution.
- This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium chloride, preserved with polyhexamethylene biguanide 0.0001% tromethamine as an emulsifier and buffer, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose as a lubricant, tyloxapol as a surfactant, and edetate disodium as a chelating agent.
- This preparation contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerosal and no other mercury containing ingredients.
- Helps remove protein and prevent buildup
- Keeps lenses fresh and vision clear
- For soft and RGP contact lenses
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sterile Solution, Isotonic Solution, Buffered Solution, Preserved Solution, Aqueous Formulation, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Polyhexamethylene BiguanidePreserved with - 0.0001%, Tromethamineas an Emulsifier and Buffer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcelluloseas a Lubricant, Tyloxapolas a Surfactant, Edetate Disodiumas a Chelating Agent.
To lubricate and rewet your lenses, and to relieve minor irritation, discomfort, dryness, blurring and itchiness, apply one or two drops to each eye, up to four times per day, then blink several times.
- If are allergic to any ingredient in the product, do not use.
- See package insert for important safety information.
- Use only if imprinted overwrap on bottle is intact.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb