MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
Goodys fast pain relief extra strength headache powderTemporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- Minor arthritis pain.
- Muscular aches.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Do not take more than directed - see overdose warning.
- Adults and Children 12 and Over:
- Place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, followed by liquid.
- May stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours.
- Children Under 12: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Children and teenagers should
not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is
asked about Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be
associated with aspirin.
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reactions which may include.
- facial swelling.
- asthma - wheezing.
you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor
whether you should take acetaminophen and aspirin or other pain
- Acetaminophen and aspirin may cause liver damage and stomach bleeding.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have.
- ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin.
- bleeding problems.
- stomach problems that last or come back such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for.
- anticoagulation - blood thinning.
using this product limit the use of caffeine containing drugs, foods or
drinks while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause
nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid
heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much
caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- ringing in ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- fever lasts more than 3 days.
- redness or swelling is present.
- new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of
pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may
cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Tamper Evident Feature:
- Do not use if safety overwrap or G tear-tape is missing or torn.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb