MANUFACTURER: CADBURY ADAMS.
INDICATIONS:Halls sugar free cough suppressant drops, black cherry
Temporarily relieves cough due to a cold, occasional minor irritation or sore throat.
- Menthol - Cough suppressant / oral anesthetic.
- Fights coughs.
- Soothes sore throats.
- Cools nasal passages.
- Patented advanced vapor action formula.
per drop: Menthol (5 mg) (Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic)
Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Beta Carotene, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Flavor, Isomalt, Water
- Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days or irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children. Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
Shipping Weight : 2.70 lb