MANUFACTURER: ALCON. INDICATIONS:
- No Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Trusted Formula! Not found in any store brand.
- Tears Naturale II Polyquad Lubricant Eye Drops is recommended by Doctors to help patients avoid Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC).
- Polyquad is a safe and comfortable preservative, that's gentle enough for even sensitive eyes.
- Some other brands, including store brands, are preserved with harsh Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Tears Naturale Ii Polyquad Lubricant Eye Drops For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun.
Duasorb Water Soluble Polymeric System Containing: : Dextran 70 0. 1% (lubricant), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910 0. 3% (lubricant).
Polyquad 0. 001% (Polyquaternium-1), Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate and Sodium Chloride, May Contain Hydrochloric and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust ph.
Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and Store at room temperature.
For external use only. Do not use, if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy, If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. When using this product, To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface, Replace cap after using. Stop use and ask a doctor if, you experience eye pain, you experience changes in vision, you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye, if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb