MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Magnesium Citrate oral solution to relieve constipation by Preferred Plus, lemon flavor
- For the relief of occasional constipation or irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
- The sparkling laxative.
- Saline laxative.
- Very low sodium (20 mg per 10 fluid ounces).
Magnesium Citrate (1.745g).
Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Potassium Bicarbonate, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin.
- Adults (12 years and older) - 10 fl. oz.
- Children (6 to under 12 years) - 3 to 7 fl. oz.
- Children (2 to 6 years) - 2 to 3 fl. oz.
- Children under 2 years - Consult a doctor.
- Drink a full glass (8 oz. ) of liquid with each dose.
- The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Do not exceed maximum daily dose.
- Discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle.
- Do not use if tamper evident twist-off cap is missing, broken or separated from neckring.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose consult a doctor or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 22.00 lb