Hema-Combistix Reagent Strips For Urinalysis, #2182 - 100 EaHema Combistix Strips
MANUFACTURER: BAYER DIAGNOSTIC.
INDICATIONS:Hema-combistix reagent strips for urinalysis, #2182
for pH, protein, glucose and blood in urine.
Based on dry weight at the time or impregnation. Blood: 6. 8% w/w diisopropylbenzene dihydroperoxide; 4. 0% w/w 3, 3'5, 5'-tetramethylbenzidine; 48. 0% w/w buffer; 41. 2% w/w nonreactive ingredients. pH: 0. 2% w/w methyl red; 2. 8% w/w bromthymol blue; 97. 0% w/w/ nonreactive ingredients. Protein: 0. 3% w/w tetrabromphenol blue; 97. 3% w/w buffer; 2. 4% w/w nonreactive ingredients. Glucose: 2. 2% w/w glucose oxidase (microbial, 1. 3 IU); 1. 0% w/w peroxidase (horseradish 3300 IU); 8. 1 w/w potassium iodide; 69. 8% w/w buffer; 18. 9% w. w nonreactive ingredients.
- Large display with bright, easy-to-read night light.
- Read-out in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Store at temperatures between 15-30C (59-86F) and out of direct sunlight .
- Replace cap immediately and tightly.
- Do not remove desiccant from bottle.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- Use only if tamper evident seals on this carton are intact.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
This is a great place to order from. Great price and great delivery time.
August 04, 2021
The items that i brought was on time as far as delivery was concern, and the items were most welcome.
August 12, 2021
I love ordering from the OTC Store I always get tracking and my product in a timely manner.
August 19, 2021
A google reviewer
Speedy delivery and a good price.
August 24, 2021