Microfiber traditional string mops with looped ends and tailbands of size: 10 oz, latex free - 6 ea/cs
This is designed with looped ends and tailbands, the Medline string mop picks up liquids and dirt. It does not tangle while in use and dries floors without streaking. This mop can be used with any standard wringer and fits standard mop handles, holders and frames. String mop holds 10 oz.
- It is washable up to 160 degree F.
- This can be used for wet or dry surfaces.
- Increased durability.
- It can cleans and dries 3x faster.
- Strong, lint-free, ultra-fine fiber.
- Polyester/polyamide fibers that are split to 1/16th the diameter of a human hair.
- A dense matrix that enables microfiber products to hold six times their own weight in fluid.
- Splitting fibers creates hundreds of thousands of microscopic channels that capture, absorb and remove dust.
- Positively charged microfibers attract negatively charged dust and dirt, enhancing your cleaning performance.
Advantages of using Microfiber mops:
- Using microfiber assists in reducing patient health risks from cross contamination.
- Microfiber mopping systems reduce heavy lifting and problematic body positions that can contribute to back and other musculoskeletal injuries.
- It is more economical and more efficient than conventional loop mops and cleaning cloths.
For wet mopping:
- Step 1: Premoisten mop heads (white side up) in bucket filled with150-200cc of recommended water and chemical per mop and press mop frame against wet mop to fasten the hook and loop system.
- Step 2: Mop floor beginning at far edge of room and proceed toward door.
- Step 3: Place feet on edges of wet mop,pull up/rotate mop handle to release mop frame from mop and place mop in soiled laundry bag.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not use flat iron.
- Use colorsafe bleach if needed. Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Separate microfiber products from other textiles.
- Only wash with like items. Do not wash with cotton mops.
- Don't keep near the flame.
DIMENSIONS: 16.0 L X 10.0 W X 15.0 H.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb