Tilex mold and mildew remover spray, contains bleach
- Kills 99.9 percent of household mold and mildew.
- Use on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no wax floors.
- You can also use to disinfect vinyl and plastic surfaces.
- This product kills staphylococcus aureus (staph), streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot fungus).
- Eliminates tough mold and mildew stains before your eyes.
- Delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing.
- Disinfects with clorox bleach.
- Shower doors.
- Vinyl curtains.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic and vinyl.
- Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain as this product can react with these materials and leave a rusty stain.
- Do not use on wood or painted surfaces.
- This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking.
- Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, fabric, carpet pr paper surfaces as they will discolor.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor.
- Use in well ventilated areas.
- Open windows and turn on fans before use.
- If the vapors bother you, leave the room while this product is working.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with this labeling.
- To Remove Mildew Stains: Turn sprayer nozzle to spray position.
- Spray, wait until stains disappear and rinse.
- Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time or two cleanings.
- To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse.
- Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration.
- Refill only with this product.
- Offer empty container for recycling.
- If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Eye irritant.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin.
- For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
- Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
- Vapors may irritate.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.
- Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed.
First aid: If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
If on skin or clothing:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible.
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Physical and chemical hazards:
- This product contains bleach.
- Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid.
- To do so will release hazardous gases.
Shipping Weight : 2.90 lb