Brita water ultra faucet filtration system
Reduces limescale and other substances such as chlorine which affect the taste and odour in your tap water. Furthermore it reduces aluminium and certain heavy metals (like copper and lead) and certain pesticides (like diurone). Organic impurities are also reduced. The result is cleaner, clearer, great tasting water for hot and cold drinks, and for delicious food. You will also have less limescale build up in your domestic appliances.ANSI/NSF Standard No. 53 Health Effects - Reduction of:
How Brita On Tap Faucet Mount Filters work:
- Brita On Tap Faucet Filter is the only leading brand with 2 stages (added layer to trap sediment) of filtration and is Brita's best defense against lead, chlorine (taste & odor), cryptosporidium, giardia, TTHM, VOC's (volatile organic compounds), and sediment.
- When you turn on your faucet, water passes through two stages of filtration: A layer to screen out larger particulate matter and trap sediment.
A porous block of activated carbon and zeolite, which picks up and traps the other things you don't want in your water.
The result: clear, refreshing filtered water exits the base of the system.
- Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Soak new filter.
- Insert Filter into Reservoir
- Add cold tap water.
- See User's Guide for detailed instructions.
- It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first 2 pitchers.
- Discard this water, or use it to water plants.
The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
Shipping Weight : 1.40 lb