Lysol citrus meadow disinfectant spray, eleminate odors
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in commonly touched surfaces in your home.
- Eliminates 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean, even on soft surfaces.
- Kills and prevents the growth of mold & mildew.
Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
- Bathroom - bath tub, toilet seats, shower areas, shower curtains, faucets.
- Kitchen - sink, garbage can, refrigerator exteriors, non-wood highchairs, non-wood counters.
- Home - door knobs, diaper pails, telephone, window sills, plastic baby toys.
- Soft surfaces - Couches, sofas, mattresses, pillows, upholstery, back packs.
- Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Viruses: Influenza A Virus (new Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), Rhinovirus Type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), Avian Influenza A Virus, Rotavirus Wa, Hepatitis A Virus, Poliovirus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2, Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus).
Bacteria & fungi: Salmonella Enterica, Escherichia Coli (0157:H7) (E.coli), Klebsiella Pneumoniae, Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (staph) (MRSA), Listeria Monocytogenes (Listeria), Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), Enterobacter Aerogenes, Campylobacter Jejuni (Campylobacter), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Aspergillus Niger (mold & mildew), Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus).
- Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
- No CFCs.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read the entire label before using the product.
- Preclean surfaces prior to use.
- Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes to air dry.
- For hard non-porous food contact surfaces and for toys: Rinse thoroughly with potable water.
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed.
- To deodorize soft surfaces: To control odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces, spray a light even coating on fabric until wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odors of heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
- To control and prevent mold & mildew: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Spray surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics.
- Do not use on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabrics. Always test on a little area of fabric.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.First aid: If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130�F may cause bursting.Storage and disposal:
Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Do not puncture or incinerate. Discard in trash.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb