Raid Flea Killer Plus Carpet And Room Spray - 16 OzRaid
- Kills fleas plus hatching eggs for up to 4 months.
- Protects for up to 4 months.
- No CFCs - Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake before use.
- Point valve away from face and push button.
- For Surface/Carpet Spray:
- Hold container upside down 2-3 feet from surface.
- Point actuator towards surface and push button.
- Apply uniformly with sweeping motion.
- If used on light or delicate upholstery fabrics, test in an inconspicuous place prior to use.
- Important - Only complete coverage of carpets, upholstery and other fabrics will guarantee thorough flea elimination.
- Treat surfaces uniformly from one end to the other.
- Carpet Application Rate:
- Long Shag - 1 ft/sec covers 15 ft x 10 ft
- Plush/Sculptured - 2 ft/sec covers 22 ft x 15 ft
- Medium Shag - 1-1/2 ft/sec covers 22 ft x 10 ft
- Wood/Linoleum - 3 ft/sec covers 22 ft x 20 ft
- For Use Indoors:
- To kill fleas hold can 2-3 feet from surfaces to be treated.
- Be sure to apply uniformly, using a sweeping motion, to rugs, carpets, drapes and all surfaces of upholstered furniture.
- Treat under and around furniture if pets frequently rest in these areas.
- Repeat as necessary.
- For Use in Pet Area:
- Treat pet bedding and other pet resting areas as these are primary hiding area for fleas.
- No need to remove pet bedding after treatment.
- Follow directions as for other indoor areas.
- For best treatments, pets should be treated before they return to the treated area.
- Storage and Disposal Statement:
- Storage - Store in a cool, dray area inaccessible to children.
- Disposal - Do not puncture or incinerate.
- This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where steel aerosol can recycling is available.
- If recycling is not available, place in trash.
- If Partially Filled - Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautionary Statements - Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
- Harmful if absorbed through the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Do not remain in enclosed areas after use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and after treating pets.
- Ventilate enclosed areas before returning.
- Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs.
- Cover and turn off fish aquariums.
- When spraying rooms, rugs and carpets, remove plants, pets, and birds.
- First Aid:
- If On Skin or Clothing - Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Physical or Chemical Hazards:
- Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022