Queen helene cholesterol hair conditioning cream
- The original alcohol-free deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged, chemically treated and over-processed hair.
- Leaves a natural healthy shine with extra body and resiliency.
- An intensive queen helene cholesterol hair conditioning cream that penetrates severely dry, damaged and chemically-processed hair.
- Strengthens and conditions severely damaged hair.
- Gives added moisture to sun-dried, over-processed hair.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water (Aqua) , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Lanolin , Cholesterol (Choleth-24) , Ceteth-24 , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance (Parfum) , Disodium EDTA , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Yellow 6 (CI 15985) , Red 40 (CI 16035) , Red 33 (CI 17200).
- Use with or without a heating cap.
- Shampoo hair and towel dry.
- Apply Cholesterol Cream generously to hair and scalp.
- Make sure dry or damaged hair is well covered. Add a few drops of warm water and work into a creamy lather.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap, then cover with a heating cap or a hot towel.
- Keep on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove cap and rinse thoroughly until all cream is removed.
- Do not shampoo.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.70 lb