Sensodyne Maximum Strength Anticavity Toothpaste, For Sensitive Teeth, Cool Gel
- Relieves painful sensitivity.
- Keeps breath feeling fresh for hours.
- Dentist recommended brand.
- Use Sensodyne Whenever You Normally Brush:
- No. 1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth.
- Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years.
- Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity.
- And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- This product contains no sugar.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age. Consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb