Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Regular
- Crest Toothpaste Cavity Protection ADA accepted
- Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
- Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat. This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes.
- Fluoristat is a trademark for a proven decay preventive composition Active ingredient: Sodium Fluoride.
- Start with a professional cleaning.
- Brush regularly to help prevent the return to ugly tartar build-up above the gumline.
- Use dental floss.
- Have regular professional cleanings to remove tartar build-up. Adults and children 2 yrs. and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Do not swallow. Children under 6 yrs. : To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established. Children under 2 yrs: Ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb