Colgate Total Fresh Mint Stripe Gel Toothpaste
- Helps prevent cavities, gingivitis, plaque.
- Long Lasting Fresh Breath Protection.
- Fights Tartar
Bad Breath Colgate Total(R) Fresh Stripe(tm) has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. Brush twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner, and you breath will be fresher around the clock. Colgate Total Fresh Stripe Toothpaste has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has also been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontitis has not been determined. - Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb