MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS: Sensodyne extra whitening maximum strength toothpaste with fluoride
It is the No.1 selling toothpaste for sensitive teeth in the U.S. It relieves sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the pain caused by hot, cold, sweet, acidic and other contact triggers and it keeps it from coming back. It also leaves a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
- For senesitive teeth and cavith protection.
- Protection against painful sensitivity.
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities.
- Recommended brand for sensitive teeth.
- It contains potassium nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.
- It provides fast relief within two weeks.
- It has fluoride for cavity protection.
- Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Potassium Nitrate 5%, Sodium Fluoride .15% w/v fluoride ion.
Cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, glycerin, hydrated silica, PEG-8, sodium hydroxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium saccharin, pentasodium triphosphate, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water, xanthan gum.
DIRECTIONS:Adults and Children 12 years or older
Children under 12 years of age
- Apply at least a one inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Consult a dentist or physician
If pain or sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more toothpaste than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.