Orajel maximum strength instant pain relief for severe toothache, cooling gel
- 1 Brand for toothache pain relief and oral pain reliever.
- Temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches and minor dental procedures.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age, should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age, ask a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening.
- This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted.
- Do not use continuously.
- Orajel severe pain formula will stay in place for extended duration of relief.
- Allergy alert : Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anesthetics.
- Do not use more than directed, for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb