Ecotrin Regular Strength Safety Coated Enteric Aspirin Tablets 325 mg
- Pain reliever.
- Aspirin regimen.
- Always safety coated.
- No. 1 cardiologist recommended aspirin.
- Safer on the Stomach designed to dissolve safely in the small intestine, not in the stomach.
- This package for households without young children.
- Ecotrin regular strength safety coated enteric aspirin tablets for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual pain
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Or as recommended by doctor.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, as needed, with water.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb