MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER
INDICATIONS:Aquafresh Fluoride Triple Protection Toothpaste, Cavity Protection
- For a smooth, clean feeling and a sensation that lasts
- Gently removes stains with regular brushing
- Triple protection: healthy gums, strong teeth, fresh breath
- Dentist recommended active ingredient
Sodium Monofluorophosphate - 0.15 % (w/v of fluoride ion)Anticavty.
Calcium Carbonate , Calcium Carrageenan , Cellulose Gum , D&C Red #30 Lake , FD&C Blue #1 Lake , Flavor , Hydrated Silica , PEG-8 , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Saccharin , Sorbitol , Titanium Dioxide , Water.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
Children under 2 years:
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
Ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.