Colgate total anticavity flouride toothpaste, advanced clean
It contains an advanced cleaning system for an extra clean and healthy mouth. It whitens teeth with a breakthrough cleaning ingredient that gently removes surface stains.
- Fights tartar buildup.
- Fights bad breath.
- Whitens teeth.
Sodium Fluoride - 0.24 %Anticavity, Triclosan - 0.30 %Antigingivitis
Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM, MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, FD&C Blue No. 1, D&C Yellow No. 10
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adult and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
- Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks.
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb