Act Restoring Anticavity Mouthwash, Icy Spearmint
- Strengthens Teeth to Prevent Tooth Decay.
- Kills Bad Breath Germs.
- Freshens Breath Without the Burn.
Sodium Fluoride 0. 05%. (0. 02% w/v fluoride ion) (Anticavity).
Water, Alcohol (11%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Green 3, Yellow 10.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line.
- Pour out. Only the correct dose (10 ml) will come out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallow, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use :
- if safety seal is broken or missing.
- if a child under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb