Topricin CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) Pain Relief Cream
- Helps to provide pain relief by improving circulation and attracting and stimulating the bodys healing chemistries at the site of pain.
- Topricin delivers reliable pain relief, improving quality of life, and providing a strong adjunct to professional care with no side effects or contraindications.
- Topricin CTS cream is used to relieve inflammation and pain, and as a healing treatment for soft tissue and trauma injuries.
- Topricins patented combination of natural medicines is formulated to provide an array of benefits.
- Each ingredient passes through rigorous quality control procedure to ensure strength and purity.
- These superior ingredients effect their action while concurrently conditioning and moisturizing skin.
- Topricin does not contain petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, menthol, capsaicin, fragrances, or irritating chemicals.
- The cream is odorless, non-greasy, and will not stain clothing.
- Topricins hypoallergenic base is formulated for maximum absorption of its eleven medicines.
Arnica Montana (6X), Rhus Tox (6X), Ruta Graveolens (6X), Lachesis Muta (8X), Belladonna (6X), Echinacea (6X), Crotalus (8X), Aesculus (6X), Heloderma (8X), Naja (8X), Graphites (6X).
Purified water, Highly refined vegetable oils, Glycerin, Medium-chain triglycerides.
- Topricin does not work like other topical medications might have used, so it is important to follow the directions.
- Should not expect a burning, hot, or icy sensation upon application.
- Instead, the application will seem soothing and moisturizing, and in about 20 minutes should notice the medicines subtle but powerful pain relief effects.
- In experience, topricin produces noticeable improvements and/or healing of various conditions when used on an ongoing basis, and applied according to these instructions.
- Will note a rapid reduction in pain at the outset of application, Topricin provides other important benefits if continue to consistently use the cream.
- Some of topricins medicines are formulated for ongoing use, requiring months or years of cumulative application to effect true healing and help maintain good health.
- For longer term conditions such as Arthritis, we recommend using topricin for a period of three months and applying the cream four times a day.
- After the initial period, we suggest continuing with a maintenance dose application two times a day, in the morning and at night before bed.
- Topricin is formulated for external use only, and should be applied as directed.
- Topricin is not intended for treatment of any conditions of the eyes.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: