Jarrow Formulas reduce form Co-Q10 ubiquinol QH-absorb 200 mg softgels
- Dietary supplement.
- High absorption enhanced stability.
- Reduced Form Co-Q10.
- Ubiquinol is the reduced (active antioxidant) form of Co-Q10, the form which is directly used in human metabolism as a lipid-soluble antioxidant.
- While standard Co-Q10 (ubiquinone) supplements can be activated in the body, this activation can be less efficient in some individuals, based on age or genetics.
- Ubiquinol also has superior bioavailability to ubiquinone, as demonstrated in clinical trials.
- QH-absorb utilizes the Q-absorb natural propilosome lip-soluble delivery system, which has been clinically shown in humans to increase C0-Q10 levels up to 400% over baseline and is 3-4 times better absorbed than chewable Co-Q10 tablets.
- Co-Q10 supports heart function as a component of the electron transport system, and as an antioxidant protects mitochondrial membranes and cholesterol from oxidation.
- Jarrow Formulas ubiquinol is derived from Co-Q10 that is manufactured via a yeast-fermentation process and consists only of the natural trans configuration, the same as is biosynthesized by humans.
- Suitable for vegetarians and Vegans.
- No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts and tree nuts.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take 1 softgel per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Particle formation inside softgel is normal and dissolves after ingestion.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: