Extra virgin coconut oil medium chain fatty acids softgels
- It has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for 4,000 years and it is a natural oil, lower in calories than most oils.
- Coconut oil is composed of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are less likely to be stored in the body as fat than are long-chain triglycerides.
- It is not prone to oxidation and rancidity as polyunsaturated oils are.
- It is a perfect addition to an overall healthy lipid program.
- The softgels are convenient and easy to swallow.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Suggested Use: 4 to 8 softgels daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb