MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS.
INDICATIONS:Gold Bond cornstarch plus medicated baby powder, triple action relief
It helps prevent and treat diaper rash. It also helps relieve diaper rash with a combination of three effective skin protecting ingredients that soothes, protects and softens babys delicate skin, absorbs moisture and forms a protective barrier to repel moisture.
Active Ingredients: Cornstarch, Zinc Oxide Kaolin. Also Contains: Fragrance, Silica (201-77).
- Change wet or soiled diaper promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Carefully shake powder into the hand or diaper and apply to diaper area.
- Apply powder close to the body, away from the childs face.
- Apply as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Keep powder away from childs face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this and all other drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: