Similac alimentum hypoallergenic formula powder, ready to feed
It is hypoallergenic and contains a milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cows milk protein. It is designed for babies with colicky symptoms such as excessive crying and fussiness due to cows milk protein sensitivity.
- Eliminates allergic reactions to milk.
- For babies with colicky symptoms.
- With DHA & ARA.
- Easy to digest.
- With iron.
- Birth to 12 months.
- DHA and ARA.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these easy directions. Proper hygiene, handling, and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Consult your baby's doctor about the formula appropriate for your baby; the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing; and the need to boil utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour desired amount of water into clean bottle (see chart on container).
- Add Powder; return dry scoop to can.
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Storage: Immediately store prepared individual feeding bottles in refrigerator at 35 - 40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) and use within 24 hours. Store unopened cans at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Cover opened can and store in a cool, dry area (not in refrigerator). Use opened can contents within 1 month. Use by Date on Bottom of Can.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula.
- Serious burns can result.
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb