MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL . INDICATIONS: OSMOLITE 1. 2 CAL is a complete, balanced high-protein, low-residue formula for tube-fed patients who may benefit from increased protein and calories.
Features: Concentrated calories (1. 2 Cal/mL) and high in protein (18. 5% of Cal) to help people gain and maintain healthy weight. Protein is needed for lean body tissue maintenance and repair,
- For tube feeding
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition
- May be used for oral feeding of patients with altered taste perception .
INGREDIENTS: (U)-D WATER, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM CASEINATE, HIGH OLEIC SAFFLOWER OIL, CALCIUM CASEINATE, CANOLA OIL, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, SOY LECITHIN, POTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CELLULOSE GEL, ASCORBIC ACID, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE, CELLULOSE GUM, ZINC SULFATE, FERROUS SULFATE, dl-ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, BETA-CAROTENE, CUPRIC SULFATE, THIAMINE CHLORIDE HYDROCHLORIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM MOLYBDATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENATE, PHYLLOQUINONE, CYANOCOBALAMIN AND VITAMIN D3.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1200 Cal (1 liter)
- Fat blend contains high oleic safflower oil, canola oil, MCT oil, and lecithin. People who absorb lipids improperly may benefit from consuming a formula that contains MCT oil as part of the fat source
- Provides a product low in residue, which may be beneficial when a low-fiber diet is required
- Lactose- and gluten-free
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb