Vitamin B-12 sublingual 2000 mcg tablets
- Vitamin B-12 is an essential nutrient involved in protein formation
- Necessary for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism
- Formulated to dissolve easily under the tongue for more direct absorption
- Minimizes destruction of the vitamin B-12 by stomach acids
- Needed for proper DNA replication.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 tablet daily. Place tablet under the tounge and allow to dissolve slowly.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb