Methylcobalamin vitamin B-12 1mg sublingual tablets, cherry flavor
- Active coenzyme form of B-12
- Aids cell growth and replication
- Concentrated in cerebral spinal cord for enhanced brain function
- Donates methyl groups to myelin sheath for enhance nerve conductivity
- Maintains healthy sleep-wake cycle.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Suggested use : 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb