Magnesium malate yielding 833 mg and malic acid 1250 mg tablets
- Source naturals magnesium malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid.
- Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
- Preliminary studies suggest that magnesium malate supports the bodys own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.
Stearic Acid, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Modified Cellulose Gum, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 tablets daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb