Blairex encare vaginal contraceptive inserts
- Provides reliable protection against pregnancy.
- Vaginal contraceptive for prevention of pregnancy.
- Kills sperm on contact
- Disperses a physical barrier of protection against the cervix
- For the prevention of pregnancy
- No hormonal side effects
- Easy to use
- Convenient to carry
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Per insert: Nonoxynol-9 100 mg (Vaginal Contraceptive).
Polyethylene Glycols, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Tartaric Acid.
- Remove the protective wrap and insert.
- Encare into the vagina at least 10 minutes prior to intercourse.
- Each Encare insert gives you one full hour of protection.
- Store at controlled room temperature15 to 30 ° C (59 to 86 ° F).
- Keep away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Spermicidal contraceptives should not be used during pregnancy.
- If you become pregnant while using a spermicidal contraceptive, consult your doctor.
- Do not take orally.
- If you or your partner experience irritation, discontinue use.
- If irritation persists, consult you doctor.
- This product has not been shown to protect against HIV (AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Do not use:
- If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Stop: Before using this product, read all special warnings and directions on the insert inside the package.
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if plastic bubble is torn, punctured, cut or visibly tampered with.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb