Mentholatum Cough And Cold Cherry Chest Rub for Kids
- Mentholatum cough and cold cherry chest rub for kids for the temporary relief of nasal congestion and coughs associated with a cold.
- Contains aromatic ingredients which penetrate into the nose and throat to break up congestion and ease coughs.
- Does not contain ingredients known to cause excitability, drowsiness or stomachache.
- Relieves coughs in children ages two and older due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
- The soothing, aromatic cherry vapors reduces the cough to help sleep.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Children 2 years of age and older rub on the throat and chest as a thick layer.
- If desired, cover with a warm, dry cloth, but keep clothing loose to let the vapors rise to reach the nose and mouth.
- Repeat up to three times daily, especially at bedtime.
- Children unders 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
- Discontinue use if irritation of the skin occurs.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: