MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS.
INDICATIONS:Balmex diaper rash ointment tube with aloe and vitamin E
It is recommended by pediatricians to provide the extra care your baby's tender skin needs due to diaper rash. This unique formula helps soothe and heal diaper rash while it moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It also provides a protective barrier against wetness and irritants to prevent rashes. And, Balmex goes on smooth, wipes off easily and has a pleasant, fresh scent. Balmex can also be used for everyday first aid to protect minor: burns, cuts, scrapes, sunburn and skin irritations. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
Contains: Zinc Oxide 11. 3% (Skin Protectant).
Aloe Vera Gel, Balsam (Specially Purified Balsam Peru), Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E Acetate).
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Clean the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb