Pediacare childrens cough and congest liquid, cherry flavor
- Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants?the intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg.
- Store at room temperature.
- Dosage cup provided.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
- And make coughs more productive.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours.
- Children 4 years to 6 years 1/2 1 teaspoonful every 4 hours.
- Do not use children under 4 years.
- Do not use for a child who is taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your childs drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious illness.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistant or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb