MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW. INDICATIONS: Remove Adhesive Remover. Smith and Nephew Remove Adhesive Remover Wipes
- For the removal of adhesive devices.
- For the removal of adhesive residue from skin.
- Softens adhesive on tapes, films and appliances thereby minimizing trauma caused by adhesive removal.
WARNINGS: Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapor may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces.
- Aloe moisturizes and conditions the skin without greasiness.
- Gently cleans hydrocolloid, acrylic and rubber-based adhesive residues from the skin without irritation, discomfort or trauma.
- Applies easily and removes quickly with less need for reapplication.
- Non-irritating and non-sensitizing, even for ostomates and geriatric patients.
- Can be used anywhere there's a need for an adhesive dressing.
- Cost-effective and convenient single-use wipes; also available in bottles.
- Environmentally friendly and does not contain ozone-depleting chloro-fluorocarbons (CFCs).
- Laboratory and clinical safety data available.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb