MANUFACTURER: ALBERTO CULVER INC . INDICATIONS: Tresemme Anti Sponge Hair Conditioner
DIRECTIONS: Apply an adequate amount from mid-shaft to ends first (like you‘re making a ponytail) on wet, shampooed hair. Depending on your thickness and length, you want an amount that fully coats the hair. Work anything that‘s left through roots and the crown. Run a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends to detangle hair. This method is the safest way to detangle hair without causing breakage (the conditioner adds a protective barrier). Leave on for 2-3 minutes for the best saturation. Then, rinse thoroughly to keep your style residue-free. Always start with TRESemme Anti-Sponge Shampoo. For the ultimate smoothing, style daily with TRESemmT Anti-Sponge Combing Cream. Warning
- Has high quality formula that moisturizes and nourishes hair to control frizz.
- Helps prevent dryness to keep hair smooth and manageable.
- Frustrated by your dull, straw-like strands of hair.
- This conditioner moisturizes and prevents dehydration in rougher-textured hair to give you a soft, frizz-free style.
- Its aloe-enriched formula conditions tames flyaways and protects against future breakage.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb